November 12, 11.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. EST
Conventional goal setting and strategy à la “Where do you want to be in a year from now?” are out the window. Need I say more? Exactly. I have worked with CEOs, entrepreneurs and a non-profit collective (that’s a different story) to create game plans for anywhere from a quarter to a year. I am German after all.
Are you a goal getter? A hustler? A multi-tasking productivity ninja? Me, neither.
In this done-with-you workshop we will shift our focus to
- Your purpose in work and life (see Rooted in Purpose, Oct 29)
- How you want to show up in both to create meaningful impact without losing sight of yourself (no more martyring friends!)
- Small and practical steps that work for you to go where you want to go.
No lifehacks or quick fixes, but sustained effort that adds up to change your course. Ease into the new year and set yourself up so you don’t fail.
What you’ll need to make the most of this masterclass:
- A desire to change course in your life and work
- The willingness to actually start changing a few habits and get uncomfortable for some time
- The commitment to take time off and recharge your batteries
- An understanding that how you feel today is not how you have to feel next year (unless you love it; in that case – more power to you!)
What you’ll get:
- A deeper understanding of what makes you happy and how to tap into its source more frequently
- A 360 degree view of what is working for you (and what isn’t)
- A personalized route to success – whatever success means to you (you might want to check out the previous Masterclass “Rooted in Purpose”)
- A collection of smaller wins you can hold on to when the going gets tough
- A personalized system to keep you on track