Applications are closed.
Having just started as a solopreneur, I felt uncertain. I had clients from the start, but still there were a lot of questions that I couldn’t easily discuss with my closest network. I needed a sounding board and much more: people who know what it is like to be a solopreneur with an impact mission.Kaat Peeters, Impact Projects
Masters of Impact
Have you felt it? That nagging feeling that there aren’t enough hours in the day? That creating social impact is fulfilling work but – dang – you feel tired?
Have you ever found yourself in a position in which you knew you were pushing yourself past the limit, but if you didn’t do the work, then who would?
Have you ever caught yourself fantasizing about the day that your impact-focused work aligned with your lifestyle? A time in which you finish work on time, pat yourself on the back for the progress you made and enjoy the rest of your day doing something you love that is not work?
As social entrepreneurs, social enterprise supporters and ecosystem builders, we feel called to be of service to others, to make a difference in the world. Our occupational hazard? We put everyone else’s needs before our own. We are more loyal to those we serve than to ourselves. And we risk losing our motivation and dedication to continue to do this impact-driven work if we don’t protect the asset. And in a highly relational, human-centered profession, that asset is YOU.
Taking care of yourself and ensuring you’re continuously growing is part of professional development. If I don’t know how I’m showing up and if I’m not regularly checking in with myself, then I’m not going to be as good as a leader.Kristin Leutz, Startup Champions Network
Who we want to serve
To create a trusting community of peers who challenge each other to be ambitious and vulnerable, our application is designed to find participants that align with our values. Find out more here:
Masters of Impact is for you if:
- You believe in the power of entrepreneurship as a force for social good
- You have worked in the social impact space for at least 2 years and have experienced the opportunities and downsides of this profession first hand
- You understand that systemic problems require systemic solutions
- You are either a solopreneur who is craving a group of trusted peers to move her/his business forward OR an organizational leader who wants to connect with professionals outside of her/his organization to grow personally and professionally
- You don’t mind hard work, but want to see tangible results on the other end.
- You are planning or already working on a specific project for which you want some guidance, accountability and peer support in Q4 (September 8 – December 1)
- You are willing to show up with humility and vulnerability and treat your peers with the same respect and utmost appreciation that you expect for yourself.
- You are ready to give up the martyr role to take your personal and professional development to the next level
Masters of Impact is NOT for you if:
- You already know that you will not be available for more than one session.
- You are new to the social impact space and are looking to get started (If that’s the case, please reach out and we’ll happily point you in the right direction. Welcome to our world!)
- You are looking for quick fixes and hacks – we focus on proven methods to change habits and patterns.
- You expect to receive without giving
- You are not ready yet to make your personal and professional growth a priority
Speaking from a very personal experience, the mastermind has been a huge part of why I still have a business. Throughout the sessions, all of us had a low point and we pushed each other along. This experience gave me the motivation to keep going. It’s been really powerful.Peter Ptashko, cambio! consultancy
Protect the asset.
Masters of Impact is a 3-months mastermind for experienced changemakers who are ready to be challenged to think big and show up vulnerably.
Over the course of 12 weeks, here’s what you can expect:
Goal setting foundation to define your 90-day game plan and put in place the systems that will help you achieve them.
Accountability through reporting on your progress and challenges to your peers every two weeks.
Six 90-minute mastermind calls for in-person check-ins, time for questions and a “hot seat” to get the group’s combined insights and experiences on your particular challenge (1 participant per call).
Peers from all corners of the world who are deeply invested in the social impact space and want to see you thrive.
A safe space to share what is keeping you at night.
In detail, that means…
- 3 months of laser-focus attention on your personal and professional development.
- Access to a global network of changemakers and potential for collaboration.
- A workbook to help you define your priorities for Q4 with detailed guidance on how to align your work and life with your purpose and values.
- 6 in-person mastermind sessions with an international group of peers who share your passion for purpose-driven entrepreneurship and want to see you excel in your work and life
- *Bonus: one 30-minute coaching session during the first two weeks of the program 1-1 with Anika
Applications are closed for 2020.
Hear from one of our participants, Kaat Peeters, how Masters of Impact helped her grow her business during COVID-19:
Drop me a line!
Is there anything else you want to chat about that’s not listed above?