Browsing Category

Community

Community

Bistra Kumbaroska

Headshot BK - Bistra Kumbaroska

Head, heart, and social innovation Bistra Kumbaroska is the co-founder and managing partner of Heartbeats Innovation and Communication, a Vienna- and Ljubljana-based agency (more on that later) that works with purpose-driven entrepreneurs and organizations to discover, strengthen and expand their social and environmental impact.  “Our company name says it quite well: We focus on innovation […]

CONTINUE READING
Community

Tomás de Lara

Tomás de Lara

Collaboration: the most important engine of life “In 2011, I co-founded Engage: a technology, business strategy and consultancy for social change, civic engagement and social innovation projects. Our goal was to give power back to the crowd by facilitating online collaboration. I have been fascinated with the idea of hosting deep and meaningful conversations ever […]

CONTINUE READING
Community

Jessie Elisberg

Jessie IYF Bio - Jessica Elisberg

I was introduced to Jessie through our mutual friend and impact maker Lee Crockford. What transpired in our conversation was a deep commitment to helping social entrepreneurs thrive and – in times of COVID-19 – survive. Jessie shared some great insights and examples from members of the International Youth Foundation’s (IYF’s) YouthActionNet initiative and how […]

CONTINUE READING